25 Strategies for Maximizing Engagement in Meetings
Most facilitators are armed with the three or four techniques they routinely use to get a group talking. Some like brainstorming, others prefer small group break-out, still others mix it up alternating between open group discussion and structured round-robins. But are there other techniques? And what do you do if you are going to be with the same group for seven half-day sessions? Most of us would be out of engagement techniques by the third day and would have to start cycling back. In this session, you will have the opportunity to add to your toolbox with 25 strategies for maximizing engagement.
After completing the workshop, you will:
- Understand a structured process for introducing engagement activities
- Have a toolbox of additional engagement methods
- Have seen a variety of engagement methods in use
- What Causes Effective Engagement?
- Engagement Strategies: Demonstration and Application
- Action Planning
- Full day