Designing the Best Training in the World
What is the key attribute that separates great training from good training?
Is it that the content provides real world applicability? Is it that the training is interactive? Is it that the trainer is engaging? Or is it something else?
In this workshop, Michael Wilkinson, the author of The Secrets of Facilitation and the CEO of Leadership Strategies, will provide his firm’s answer and provide three tools you can begin using right away to help you develop “the best training in the world”
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
- Assess the quality of their current training against the “greatest training in the world” construct; and
- Implement specific strategies for raising the quality of their training programs.
Participants will learn and participate in experiencing three tools
- The what, the how, the why – a tool for designing training programs
- IEEI: Inform, Excite, Empower, Involve – a tool for starting a session by engaging people around the WII-FM
- Checkpoint: Review, Preview, Big View – a tool for refocusing the purpose at the beginning of each agenda item
- Full day