The 3 Levels of Leadership
What’s the difference between a manager and a leader? Some people use the terms interchangeably, as if they essentially mean the same thing. Others have a sense that there is a difference, but have trouble articulating what the difference is. Likewise, some people believe leaders are born, or that you have to be promoted into leadership.
In this highly interactive workshop based on The 8 Core Practices of a Facilitative Leader, participants will:
- Learn the key differences between a manager and a leader
- Understand the 3 Levels of Leadership
- Identify at what level they are currently operating and what they can do to move to a higher level.
- The Difference between a Manager and a Leader
- The 3 Levels of Leadership
- Your Leadership Level
- Your Next Steps for Moving to a Higher Level